Return & Exchange FAQ's
How do I return my online purchase?
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to give us a heads up.
May I return my online purchase in your brick-and-mortar store?
No problem. Please make sure to bring a proof of purchase like your order copy.
How long do I have to return or exchange something I purchased in your store or online?
Items purchased in our brick-and-mortar store must be returned for a refund within 14 days & can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
Where is my refund?
We will issue a refund for the amount of your purchase to your credit card as quickly as possible, usually within one business day of receiving your return. An email is sent automatically to you when we have issued the refund. However, these credit card transactions are not instantaneous, and it may take up to five to seven business days for a refund to make its way through the banking system and post to your account. In other words, banks are very fast at taking your money, but slow giving it back. To verify that you received your refund, you may want to contact the card issuer first for the most up to date information. If you still believe you did not receive your refund, please contact us.
Shipping Methods and Charges
· Free Standard Shipping on orders over $50. Please note we do not offer free return shipping.
· All orders placed Monday - Friday before 3:00PM EST for in-stock items will ship out the same day. This excludes UPS and USPS holidays.
· All orders placed Monday - Friday after 3:00PM EST for in-stock items will ship out the next business day.
· Business days are Monday through Friday.
· All packages are shipped from Queens, NYC. UPS Ground delivery times depend on how far away you live from Queens. Keep in mind that these transit times include business days only, not weekends or holidays.
· You will receive an email notification when your package has been shipped. If you have not received any notification with a tracking number please email or call us at email@example.com or (718)762-1990.
Methods of Payment
At www.shoevillage.com, complete security for customer transactions is our primary concern. We want you to have as much faith in the security of your transactions as you do our products and services.
Sales Tax Policy
Sales tax is charged only on orders shipped to a location within the state of New York. Because charges for shipping and handling are considered part of the product, by law these charges must be included when sales tax is calculated.
Thank you for shopping at Shoevillage.com. We respect your privacy, and take great care to safeguard information in our possession.